Sunday 22 June 2008


Valerie your little quilt is just amazing!!Did you applique those tiny blocks??!!I've been working on the book all weekend but have been asked to teach at Beating around the Bush for Country Bumpkin next year and have to get some projects ready by 30th of this month....so drawing as well! Decided because it is more of an embroidery convention I would design smaller projects.SO it will be 'Afternoon Tea with William Morris'......... so an appliqued tea cosy and coffee cosy and a shoulder bag as well. Have a good week ........and this is a picture of my two beautiful daughters (Sophie on the left and she'll be 24yrs next week and Emily on the right who is 26)

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! no Michele, not that mad!!! hehehe - its a pre printed fabric, bought it from Patchwork by Sea in May. Thought it was very appropriate for the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much better now Valerie!! how perfect that fabric is and I love the bed.Brings back memories of childhood and losing myself.I have promised myself a dolls house when I retire and have strted collecting for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo of your Beautiful Daughters Michele.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele....when will your book be out...dont forget to put something on your blog so we can all find it and buy it....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x