Saturday 4 September 2010

A day in York

Beautiful weather, stunning views, great history and good company...what more is there?
Half the walk today - the other half tomorrow
And around the corner I found my place to study...........
Yes please!

What a spectacular setting for Medieval studies - 1000 year old building
The entrance and detail below

We have the above backyard earmarked for lunch tomorrow - yes really!
These are the garden grounds of the British Quilters Guild museum.
It was a wonderful way to spend an hour and made me proud to be a quilter.
Check their website; http://www.quiltmuseum.org.uk/

Now these are for the bathtub so safe on the waistline

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I'm really enjoying your blog and your trip pictures are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x