Tuesday 21 September 2010

Last day in Oxford

I have another brief session in the internet cafe - thanks for all your emails....I will answer them as soon as I can! For now enjoy some more of the V&A
Wonderful to see Artichoke up close and personal
And Bullerswood carpet and medieval painting
Apparantly the figures are self portraits of himself and Jane
And I can see where Jacquie Harvey gets her inspiration

Amazing beadwork
And I found that William had left me some drawings so I can create some more quilts!!
These drawings were at Kelmscott House
Honeysuckle in the backyard at Kelmscott House - I like to think Morris planted it himself
We leave for Helsinki in the morning for a few days REST!!! Friday we start our tour to Russia and the Baltic States and then home..............

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm commenting almost every day on your trip and photos. They are so stunning and I am vicariously enjoying your trip so much. I look forward to the rest of the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x