Tuesday 8 May 2012

Workshops and babies

The past two weeks were filled with three workshops....firstly I visited Murray Bridge Quilters but sadly left my camera at home. It was lovely to catch up with quilting friends and all the news including grandbaby news from many! This past weekend was a two day design workhop in Bordertown (more news next post) and today I caught up with quilting freinds at Pt Elliot - thanks one and all for having me! So with grandbaby news I am afraid I just have to share this with you....
 Above is Emily at the same age in 1982 and below we see such a resemblance.....
 Dear little man......
Now I would really like to know how to put this little video on to the blog but you will just have to click this link instead.........you must see it as it is priceless! Emily was thrilled to hear Beau gurgling as he starts to make sounds, so she decided to capture it....but she did not expect this!!! Click HERE!! (I hope it works!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x