Saturday 27 October 2012

Houston control...we have landed!!

Well we are finally here!! So exciting so I will share as much as I can (and as many photos as I am allowed to share as well). For now I wanted to share this....Carol from Garden State Quilters kindly made it. I was totally unaware that "squirrels" were running around taking photos....probably because I talk too much! And thanks to Marg Russell for the bestest joke which you can see I shared! (and yes....I need to get back on the diet when we get home!) Thanks Carol and EVERYONE from Garden State Quilters for making me feel so much at home..........Click on the link below.....







1 comment:

  1. I so anticipate starting my first project from your book - I just have to get some finishes first but every time I see some of the photos I want to start.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x