Wednesday 7 November 2012

Hollywood

We travelled up Sunset Boulevard or was it Strip???...and the camera continued to capture all I could.....

 The famous Whisky a Go Go......
And yes...we are really there!

 And it is not a Mitt Romney shirt.....it is from the Massachusetts Institute....and we have just heard that Obama is back as President again!
The view of just one side of LA from the hill........
This new house is being built by Ron Howard right below that famous sign .......
 The church that was featured in Sister Act.....
 And the famous scene where Julia Roberts is whisked away by Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.......










 Some blasts from our past.......


 And Ian Anderson has the same size hand as Larry's....!



There is so much more on my camera but far too much to blog. Tomorrow is Universal Studios so I had better get some sleep....see you on the other side..........

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you are really seeing the sights, ACDC rocks, and Jethro Tull just awesome.
    I love that picture with you and bumble bee!!! one of my favorite Transformers!
    Your trip is wonderful to view from this armchair!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x