Tuesday 27 November 2012

Radio Show

Well the interview should be airing today with the delightful Pat Sloan. After the nerves Pat and her "equally as delightful"  husband put me right at ease. And of course having Larry grinning at me through it all made it even easier!!

Thank-you for having me Pat and enjoy the show folks! It is live to air 5.30pm Eastern time (New York) and I think that is about 9am Sydney time but please don't quote me on that - it is confusing first thing in the morning! There is always an archive to catch it later!


Try clicking HERE and I hope it takes you where you need to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x