Friday 31 May 2013

Deep breathing is good

It has been been wonderful to stop and take a few deep breaths and just simply relax.....Larry has been chilling out today listening to his music...probably Deep Purple or Jethro Tull but who cares?!!
I've been doing some hand embroidery and listening to mother nature. The galahs making all the raucous noise turned out to be white cockatoos - a protected species but what a mess they make of stripping the trees and the noise is deafening. I found them just outside the cabin but one look from me and they took off........


 They perch precariously on any branch they can find only to descend again when it is safe......


 Meanwhile the pelicans just gracefully glide by...............
 Over 100 quilters are about to descend on the town with most of them staying here in the Caravan Park. The local shops love it when we all visit especially the shoe shop! Now I don't really have a fetish for shoes but just thought I might drop by this morning and what beauties I scored! They are Stegmann's and feel like slippers and my orthotics fit comfortably too....and they are leather so I'm chuffed!
News of the Quilting weekend antics to come........

1 comment:

  1. OMG you found boots for orthodics...where are you? I am not a shoe fanatic either but starting from scratch seeing none of my shoes pre orthotics fit...please send me the name of the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x