Friday 11 March 2016

Mary Corbet's book sale!

As many of you know I am totally in love with pinwheels following my gift some years ago from my lovely friend Dot in Victoria. Well the amazing Mary Corbet has a sale of her gorgeous little book Lavender Honey and Other Little Things full of pinwheels and "other little things"! If you click on the link it will take you to the site where it is only US$12.95 until Sunday. I bought mine online and it was on my desktop in less than five minutes……….
The book is full of so many lovely ideas and different stitches all in Mary's usual exquisitely detailed step by step diagrams and photos. Mary also has many other of her books on sale - click on the link HERE. Thankyou Mary for your "Spring - Lets Celebrate Sale"! Wish we were celebrating Autumn here in Australia but it is still so hot and now humid with recent rains. And those of you who emailed me about the My Walk in Melbourne pattern……it is on its way to you! I will leave this quick post with some pinwheels that will appear in the Beatrix Potter book! Take care…….


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling us about the Mary Corbet sale, I ordered it right away, she is new to me. I can not wait until your book comes out, it will be full of the most happy things. What the world needs now.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x